The state government of Uttar Pradesh started Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana 2017 to waive off the farmers loan. Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched Kisan Rin Mochan web portal upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in for Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registration.
After the successful registration the farmers can check UP Kisan Karz Mafi Loan Status & Kisan Karz Mafi List 2017 at the official website. The Kisan Karz Mafi List 2017 has been sent to the co-operative banks in every district of the state.
Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana 2017 in UP is started to waive the loan of the farmers up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The farmers who were eligible and filled the application can check the Karz Mafi Loan Status.
How to Check Kisan Karz Mafi Loan Status
Here are the steps to check the Kisna karz mafi yojana laon status online.
- To check the status of loan under UP kisna rin mochan yojana the farmers have to visit official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click at अपने ऋण मोचन की स्थिति देखने हेतु यहाँ क्लिक करे (Click here to track status of Rin Mochan)
- Fill Bank, District and Branch and enter Kisan Credit Card Number, Mobile Number and Captcha.
- Click at generate option.
- Your status will be displayed at your screen.
UP Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana 2017 List of Farmers
The state government of Uttar Pradesh received Kisan Kraz Mafi Yojana 2017 online application through UP Kisan Rin Portal. Now the government has started to distribute the kisan rin mochan certificates and released UP Karz Mafi List 2017.
- To check UP Karz mafi list the farmers who have successfully filled the application the farmers have to visit official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
- UP government holds campaigns in three phases to distribute the rin mochan certificates.
- The list of the farmer loan waivers scheme list of farmers is sent to the districts.
- The district administration distribute the certificates according to the list of the farmers.
How to Make Complaint / Check Complaint Status
Below are the steps to make complaint and to check complaint status.
- To register any complaint the farmers have to visit official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click at शिकायत दर्ज करे (Register Complaint).
- Now enter your mobile number and OTP displayed at your screen.
- Click at submit option.
- To check complaint status click at शिकायत की स्थिति देखे (Compaint Status).
- Enter your reference number and mobile number and captcha.
- Click at submit option and status will be at your screen.
The Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registrations were started from 10 August 2017. Under this scheme the state government of Uttar Pradesh will redeem the loan of the small farmers of the state.