The director of Ayurveda medical education, government of Kerala has invited online application form for Kerala Ayurveda PG Entrance 2018 at official website cee.kerala.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online Kerala Ayurveda PG Admission 2018-19 to take admission in post graduate Ayurveda courses. The admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam which will be conducted by commissioner for entrance examinations, Kerala.
Selection of candidates and allotment of specialties are made from the list published by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala based on Entrance Exam to be conducted on All India Level Common Entrance Test namely AYUSH National Postgraduate Entrance Test (AYUSH PGNET) to be conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Kerala Ayurveda PG Admission 2018-19 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article you can also read the eligibility criteria and other details.
Apply Online for Kerala Ayurveda PG Entrance 2018
The candidates who want to fill online application form for Kerala Ayurveda PG Admission 2018-19 can follow the instructions given below.
- To fill application for AYUSH the candidates have to visit official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- At the homepage in the present active links section click at PG Ayurveda 2018 Online Application.
- After that you have to follow 5 Steps to complete the applciation procedure.
Fill the registration form by entering AIAPGET registration number and then click at submit option.
2- Fill Application Form
After the registration you have to fill the application form.
3- Pay Application Fees
Now you have to pay the application fess.
4- Upload Certificates
After that you have to upload the required documents.
5- Print Application
CEE Kerala PG Ayurveda Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin.
- The candidates otherwise eligible for admission should not be more than 45 years as on 31st July 2018
- SC/ST candidates are eligible for a relaxation of a maximum of five years
- The upper age limit will be fixed in such a way that service quota candidate if admitted to the Post Graduate course on completion of such course, should have at least 7 years of service left before the date of superannuation in their respective Departments
- The Upper age limit of the teacher’s quota candidates will be 50 as on 31st July 2018.The upper age limit of the Medical Officer quota candidates will be 46 reckoned as on 31st July 2018.
Applications are invited for the admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda for the year 2018-19 in Government Ayurveda Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Trippunithura and Kannur, Aided Ayurveda Colleges at Ollur and Kottakkal and other Self Financing colleges in the following specialties
Kayachikitsa, Prasuti & Streerog, Manovigyan Avum Vigyan Salakyathantra, Ayurveda Sidhantha & Darsana, Agadathantra Rasasastra Bhaishajyakalpana, Panchakarma, Kriyasareer Dravyaguna, Kaumarabhrithya, Roganidana Swasthawritha and Salyathantra.