Karnataka government started Kaushalya Karnataka Mission 2017 to provide training to the unemployed youths of the state. Under Koushalya Karnataka scheme the people can make their online registration for trainee & training provider registration at www.kaushalkar.com for free skill training development programme. Under this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide free skill training to the unemployed youths of the state. The main purpose of this scheme is to generate employment in the state.
Kaushalya Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Koushalya Karnataka training registration.
- The applicant should be unemployed and crossed the age of 18 to35 years.
- Youths, who had dropped out of school/college without completing their education, too can enroll themselves for skill development programmes.
- The applicant should have Aadhar number and a residential confirmation certificate through ration card or voter ID card.
- Students are also eligible to apply for skill development programmes under the scheme if you had dropped out from school/college without completing your education.
Kaushalya Karnataka Registration Last Date
Still, the state government has not notified or fixed any last date for the Kaushalya Karnataka skill training registration. As the last date will be notified check out official website regularly & we would also inform you.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC under Kaushalya Karnataka Mission 2017
Here is the reservation criteria for skill development mission.
- Schedule tribes (ST) candidates will get 20% reservation in this mission.
- Schedule caste (SC) candidates will get 7% reservation in skill development programme.
- Other Back Caste (OBC) applicants will get 15% reservation.
- 70% of the state’s youth will get employment under this project.