The state government of Karnataka is going to conduct Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test 2018 for Admission of students to Biotechnology Finishing Schools (BTFS) for post graduate diploma in specialized biotechnology related job-oriented courses. The eligible and interested candidates can make kbat registration and can download kbat question papers from official website of bisep karnataka 2018 www.bisep.karnataka.gov.in. KBAT 2018 is biotechnology skill enhancement programme which is being held by bisep karnataka and btfs karnataka.
The 2nd phase of Biotech Finishing School (BTFS), renamed as Biotechnology Skill Enhancement Programme (BiSEP) is inviting online applications for admissions to job-oriented one year Post-Graduate Diploma courses. The eligible candidates can apply online for Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test 2018 by following the instructions given below in this article.
KBAT Registration for Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test 2018
The candidates who want to make registration for kbat 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill kbat registration form the candidates are needed to visit bisep karnataka official website www.bisep.karnataka.gov.in.
- Go to news & update section at the homepage.
- Click at Registration open for Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test – 2018 (Batch II).
- After that scroll down and go to Registration open for Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test – 2018 and click at Click Here for Registration.
- Click at new registration and a form will be opened at yoor screen.
- Fill KBAT Registration Form with complete details.
- Now click at accept to enter payment details.
- Make payment and then you will be able to fill online application form for KBAT 2018.
- Keep remember your user name and password for further login.
KBAT 2018 Courses Offered
Below is the list of the courses which are being offered under KBAT 2018.
- Bioinformatics & Big Data Analytics,
- Biopharmaceutical Technology,
- Cellular & Molecular Diagnostics,
- Clinical Research & Data Management,
- Fermentation & Bioprocessing,
- Multi-OMICs Technology,
- Nutraceuticals & Food Processing,
- Plant Genetic Engineering and Protein Expression & Scale-up.
KBAT Question Papers & Exam Pattern
The candidates can read the question paper and exam pattern details.
KBAT is an online test. The test is common to all BTFS courses. The pattern of KBAT goes like this –
- Question paper will have objective type questions
- Time allowed for the test will be 100 minutes
- All total there will be 100 questions
- 1 mark is allotted for each correct answer
- There is a penalty for wrong answer. Penalty for different answers will have different weights
|Category||No Of Questions|
KBAT 2018 Important Dates
Here are some dates which are important in the procedure of KBAT 2018 exam.
Karnatka Biotechnology Aptitude Test
VI Floor, 5thStage
M.S.Building, Ambedkar Veedhi
Bangalore – 560 001
Phones : (+91) (080) 22280562, 22032434
Fax : (+91) (080) 22288340, 22262450
Website : http://www.btfskarnataka.org/