Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released jossa seat allotment 2018 for 2nd round at the official website josaa.nic.in. Earlier the seat allocation for 1st round was declared on 27 June at the same portal. The candidates who were not satisfied with first seat allocation and they filled again choice filling. Now in JOSSA 2nd round seat allotment consists their name and if they are not satisfied with this then they can fill again choice filling for jossa 3rd round seat allotment.
Once jossa 2nd round seat allocation released, students will be able to check the same through the website for admission into IITs, NITs, IITs and other GFTIs. JoSAA will conduct total seven rounds.
About 36,000 seats are available in 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), 31 National Institute of Technology (NITs), 23 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and 20 government funded technical institutions (GFTIs) are offering admissions to the students this year.
How to Check JOSSA 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2018
The candidates who want to check the 2nd round seat allotment can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To check the seat allotment list the candidates have to visit official website josaa.nic.in.
- Click at Round 2: View Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee.
- Enter JEE main roll number and date of birth as password.
- Click at login option and the seat allotment will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the allocation list for future reference.
- Take a print out for further use.
Candidates who will be allotted seats will be required to pay the seat acceptance fee (through SBI e-Challan/ net banking/ debit cards) and get the documents verified at any reporting centre for provisional seat acceptance. The candidates can check jossa 2nd round seat allotment list 2018 at the official website by following above given steps.