UP Anti Corruption Portal : Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched Anti Corruption Portal / anti corruption portal up jansunwai.up.nic.in an anti-graft portal as his government completed its first year in office. UP CM chose the occasion to announce a farmer-friendly move and also launched a web portal to strengthen his ongoing fight against corruption. The two moves, along with other announcements, were peppered with an attack on the previous government dubbed as the ‘goonda’ and ‘jungle raj’ by him.
Through Anti Corruption Portal, any official who is involved in corruption or is encouraging it at any level will not be spared. Effective action will be taken if a video or any other evidence is uploaded on the portal.
How to Register at Anti Corruption Portal UP
Here are steps to make complaint and registration at anti graft web portal.
- To make registration at Anti Corruption Portal you have to visit official website jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- Click at Anti Corruption Portal below the image of CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Fill the Registration Form with complete details.
- Click at submit and generate OTP.
- Enter OTP and remember your username and password.
- After that you will be able to fill any complaint regarding corruption.
The portal was launched at the Lok Bhawan in the presence of Governor Ram Naik, deputy chief ministers Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma, and UP BJP chief Mahendra Nath Pandey.