IIT Bombay has declared IIT JAM 2018 Result at official website jam.iitb.ac.in. IIT JAM 2018 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a national level examination organized by the IITs and IISc on rotation basis. IIT-JAM 2018 is conducted by IIT, Bombay. The candidates who were appeared in the IIT Jam 2018 exam can check their IIT JAM 2018 result at jam 2018 official website.
The IIT JAM 2018 is conducted to provide admissions to M Sc (four semesters), joint M Sc – Ph D, M Sc – Ph D dual degree, etc. programmes at the IITs and integrated Ph D degree programmes at IISc for consolidating science.
How to Check IIT JAM 2018 Result
Here are the steps to check IIT JAM result 2018.
- To check the result the candidates have to visit jam 2018 official website jam.iitb.ac.in.
- Click at Candidates can view their JAM 2018 Results after logging on to the JOAPS Portal.
- Now you will be redirected to http://joaps.iitb.ac.in/.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click at submit option and the result will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the result for future reference.
The IIT JAM 2018 result specifies qualifying status and qualifying marks of the candidates who have appeared in Joint Admission Test for M.Sc programme. IIT Bombay has conducted the exam in February 2018.