Ration card is one of the oldest documents in the country which is issued to all the households which are issued food grains and fuel at a subsidized rate. There are two ration card types in AP and the citizen can apply for ration card online in AP and ap ration card status check online in this article. Originally ration card is used to get household requirements at a subsidized price, so that all people could benefit from Government Schemes.
If someone lost ration card you can apply for duplicate ration card by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article. The Andhra Pradesh (AP) citizens those who lost ration card and those who are willing to get back and check their Ration Card Status.
The people can also search ap ration card details by name and ap ration card search with aadhaar number with ap ration card status enquiry.
How to Apply for Ration Card Online in AP
Here are some simple and easy steps which are helpful in filling the application for AP ration card online.
- To fill online application form for ration card AP the citizen have to visit onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
- Now click at New Registration at the left side of the homepage.
- Fill the registration form with complete details then click at submit option.’
- Now you will user name and password for login.
- Now visit official website http://ap.meeseva.gov.in.
- Make your login by entering user name and password.
- After that you will be able to fill application form.
Step 1: Visit Nearest Ration Office
The applicant has to go to a nearest Ration Office to get the D1 application form. A copy of the application form can also be downloaded from the link below:
- Along with the above application, the applicant must submit:
- Identity Proof Documents
- Address Proof Documents
Step 2: Complete Ration Application Form
The applicant has to fill in all the details of the family members correctly without any errors. There should not be any overwriting and the applicant needs to have all the documents before entering the details.
AP Ration Card Status Check Online
To check the status of your EPDS AP ration card you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of EPDS AP http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Choose from the given options such as Print Ration card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History and Application Search
- Click on the Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the application number
- Enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and click on submit
- Once submitted, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit
- You will get all the details regarding your AP EPDS ration card.
Ration Card Types in AP
There are two types of ration card in AP which are given below.
White Ration Cards
The white ration cards are issued to people who fall under the poverty line. Persons having white ration card can obtain supplies at subsidised cost from the Government.
Pink Ration Cards
The pink ration cards are issued to people who are above the poverty line. Persons having pink ration card cannot purchase rations at a subsidised cost.
Tags: Smart Ration Card