CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched Haryana Rera portal / Haryana rera official website haryanarera.gov.in to file rera complaint & registration online. The state government of Haryana has launched RERA Haryana website which will deal with cases of Gurugram and another authority in Panchkula to deal with real estate issues. After the launch of Haryana rera portal the of Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authorities of Gurgaon and Panchkula can fill rera complaint online.
Rera haryana registered projects holders can also make complaint and they can also check the status of the complaint online. Chairman, of HRERA’s Gurgaon bench, K K Khandelwal thanked the CM for setting up two regulatory authorities in the state and said that the HRERA has taken a historic decision to to redress the complaints concerning both registered and non registered projects.
The people who want to fill Haryana rera complaint form online can visit the Haryana rera official website and they can follow some simple and easy instructions which are given below in this article.
RERA Registration Online Haryana
RERA Haryana registration can be made by following the steps which are given below. You can make registration only for two authorities either for Panchkula or for Gurugram.
- To make rera registration online in Haryana you have to visit Haryana RERA official website haryanarera.gov.in.
- At the top of the homepage at the right side click at any authorities either Panchkula or Gurugram.
- Click at Project Registration image and click at sign up option.
- Fill the registration form with complete and accurate details.
- Click at create option and you will get user name and password.
- Now you will receive user name and password for login.
How to File Complaint in RERA Haryana
The people who want to fill Haryana rera complaint form can make rera complaint online by following the instructions given below.
- To fill Haryana rera complaint form you have to visit Haryana rera portal haryanarera.gov.in.
- Click at any of two authorities at the top of the homepage.
- After that click at Complaint Registration image.
- Click at OTP option and one time time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Check Haryana RERA Complaint Status
After filling Haryana rera complaint form you can also check status by following the given steps.
- Visit official website of RERA Haryana.
- Select any of two authorities.
- Then click at Complaint Status.
- Enter case authority, case number and year.
- Click at search code and the status will be displayed at your screen.
Haryana RERA Helpline Numbers
Citizens can contact the Help Desk for resolution of HRERA Panchkula Complaints/Project registration issues.
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Mini Secretariat, New Office Block, 2nd & 3rd Floor Sector 1,Panchkula,134114,India.
+91 172-2586632 Timing: 10AM to 5PM (Mon-Fri)
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority, New PWD Rest House Civil Lines, Gurugram,Haryana