The handicapped department of Punjab provides financial help to the handicapped citizen under pension scheme for physically handicapped in Punjab. The aspirants who are eligible for this can fill handicapped pension online application in Punjab at the official website http://punjab.gov.in/. Earlier the applications for handicap pension scheme were called in offline mode but now the handicapped department of Punjab has made it online as other pension schemes.
The state government of Punjab provides many type of schemes to the handicapped people like bus concession scheme, education scholarship, unemployment allowance to the handicapped people of the state. So the government has updated handicapped pension list in Punjab for pension for disabled person in Punjab at the official website.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for pension scheme for disabled person in Punjab at the official website of handicapped department of Punjab. In this article you can read out complete details, status, handicapped pension list in Punjab.
How to Fill Handicapped Pension Form Punjab Online
The person who are physically challenged and want to fill Handicapped Pension Online Application in Punjab can follow the instructions given below.
- To apply for pension scheme for physically handicapped in Punjab the aspirants have to visit official website punjab.gov.in.
- Now go to online services section at the top of the homepage.
- Now click at pension schemes in the department of social security section.
- Now click at Apply Online and click at For new user registration click here / ਨਵਾਂ ਯੂਜ਼ਰ ਰਜਿਸਟਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਇੱਥੇ ਕਲਿੱਕ ਕਰੋ.
- Fill the Registration Form with complete details and click at register option.
- You will receive login id and password at your registered number keep it remember.
- Now go back to login page and make your login.
- After that you will see various pension schemes click at handicapped pension scheme and fill the application form with complete details.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
Here is the eligibility criteria to take the benefit of this scheme.
The candidates must have Minimum 40 % of disability
Family income should not exceed more than Rs 60,000/- per anum.
Resident of the state Punjab.
- Copy of Disability certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of previous annual examination
- A recent passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Annual progress report of the disabled scholar for the year prepared by the head of the institution.
How to Get Disability Certificate in Punjab
The person who are physically challenged and want to take the benefit of handicapped pension scheme Punjab are required to take disability certificate form in Punjab.
- To fill handicapped certificate form Punjab you are needed to visit punjab.gov.in.
- Then go to online services section at the top of the homepage and go to department of health and family welfare and click at and click at Issuance of disability certificate.
- Now make your login if you have already applied for handicapped pension scheme other wise first make your registration( Process has been given above).
- After that fill the form with complete details.
The state government of Punjan provides financial assistance to the handicapped people for their better livelihood. The candidates who had applied can also Check Status by making their login at the official website which is given above in this article.