The State Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide Smartphone to Bridal under Kanyadaan Vivah/Nikah Yojana, So they are equipped with communication facilities. In Madhya Pradesh around 75,000 Marriages has been done.
According to spokesmen of MP Govt.( Narottam Mishraa ) this decision has been taken to provide Smartphone for girls under Kanya Vivah or Nikah Yojana.
These smartphone will be load with many pre install services which will be very helpful to encourage girls about Digital Transaction. This phone is in addition to the content & cash available.
How to Get Free Smartphone Under Kanya Vivah Yojana
There are no fair information about this, according to sources smartphone will be distribute in Group Conference of next Akshay Tritiya.
There are another information have also come, if smartphone will be not purchased than govt. will give Rs. 3000 Cheque for bridals.
More About Kanya Vivah Yojana
- This scheme was launched in 1st April 2006
- In the beginning Rs. 6000 had been given.
- In January 2015 Govt. Decide to increase this amount into 25,000.
- Total 3,11,735 Marriages are done under this scheme.
- Govt. had spent 409 crore under Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- Mukhyamantri Nikah Yojana was start in 2012 to provide Rs. 25,000 financial amount to girl’s marriage.
- Apart from this, MP govt. has been distributed smartphone to all students of govt. schools.