Bihar Polytechnic Form 2018 : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form / Bihar Polytechnic online registration 2018 at official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The interested and candidates can fill Bihar Polytechnic Form 2018 for securing an admission into Polytechnic (engineering)/four years of Part Time Polytechnic engineering/Paramedical (12th level)/Para Medical-Dental (10th level). Bihar polytechnic 2018 syllabus can also be read out at the official website.
The aspirants who were waiting for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form / Bihar polytechnic form online apply at the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
How to Make Bihar Polytechnic Online Registration 2018
Here are steps to fill Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form.
- To fill online application form for Bihar polytechnic 2018 the candidates have to visit official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Go to latest updates section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at Apply for DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMD]-2018.
- Click at New Registration.
- Fill the registration form with complete details.
- Keep user name and password for further login.
- After login the candidates will be able to fill online application form with complete details.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
Here is the eligibility criteria for Bihar Polytechnic Online Registration 2018.
- For Engineering Courses: 12th pass (45 % marks, for SC/ST candidates 40%) with Physics, Maths and Chemistry or Biology or Bio Technology as an additional subject
- For Pharmacy Courses: 12th pass (45 % marks, for SC/ST candidates 40%) with Chemistry , Physics and Biology or Maths as additional subject
- For Medical Courses: – 12th pass (45 % marks, for SC/ST candidates 40%) pass with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- For Agricultural Courses: I.Sc. /I.Sc. Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology
The interested candidate can fill the application form of Bihar polytechnic examination, which held the various programs including Para Medical Dental (PMD), Para Medical (PM), Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE), Polytechnic Non-engineering (PNE) and Polytechnic Engineering (PE).