Himachal Pradesh government provides scholarship to 1250 meritorious students of Scheduled Caste category of Himachal Pradesh under Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Student. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Ambedkar scholarship for sc students application form at official website http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in. The Scholarship is given to top 1250 meritorious students of Scheduled Caste category after modification from the session 2018-19
The candidates who want to apply for this scheme have to make HPepass student registration at official website of hp epass. After making the registration they have to make epass login for further information and details.
The candidates who want to apply for Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Student Himachal Pradesh 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
Apply Online for Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattra Yojana 2018
The candidates who want to fill application form for Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattra yojana application form can follow the given instructions.
- To fill online application for Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Student Himachal Pradesh 2018 the candidates have to visit official website hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Before filling the application form you have to make your registration by clicking at student login.
- After that click at New Student Registration ? Click Here & Register!.
- Now you have to fill the registration form with complete and accurate details.
- Now you will get user id and password at your registered mobile number.
- After that fill the application with complete details.
ePass Student Login
After filling the registration form the candidates can make epass student login for further details and information.
- To make login the candidates are needed to visit official website of HP scholarships 2018.
- Click at student login at the top of the homepage at last.
- After that enter your login id and password.
- Click at login option.
After successful online verification, the DDHE shall retain the hard copies of the students of Private Recognized School(s), and return the remaining forms to the concerned schools. The DDHE also need to forward the Verified Candidate List(s) in r/o their respective district to this Directorate.
1. Passport Size Photo.
2. AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
3. Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
4. Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
5. Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
6. SC / OBC Category Certificate (Issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar) (DDHE / Head of the Institute is directed to check this Certificate strictly, during online verification).
In case, any offline application form is received by the Head of the Institute / DDHE, he / she is directed to return the same to the concerned student / institute, at his / her own level;& to direct the sender to fill the form online & submit the printed copy of the Online Application Form, afterwards, through the same channel.