Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched national teachers portal diksha.gov.in in the function of National Awards to Teachers 2016 on Tecaher’s Day. Basically the DIKSHA Portal is created to provide digital and advance technology to the teachers. The main purpose of the Diksha portal is to focus the whole life cycle of the teacher, from the point they are student teachers till their retirement. The HRD ministry has also set up a slogan National Digital Infrastructure for Our Teachers Our Heroes for DIKSHA national teachers portal.
For all the information regarding the national teachers portal you can visit official website diksha.gov.in.
Through this portal the teachers can take the benefit of the current digital infrastructure which is created for the teachers of the country.
Benefits & Features of DIKSHA Portal
Here are the features and the benefits of the DIKSHA Portal.
- The HRD ministry has launched this portal to provide new and modern technologies to the teachers.
- It is journey to make technology work for the teachers.
- The teachers can learn free courses online at their home.
- Teachers can take the training through this portal in both modes offline as well as online.
- The portal will help the teachers to direct themselves, as they join the Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs).
- Through this portal the teachers can take quality content and the content can be shared in multiple people and the infrastructure is multi channel, which means it can accessed on various formats like PCs, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Diksha portal is a digital platform for the teachers who want to do their best and they can give their best with new and modern technologies.