Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Yojana 2017-18 : Department of College Education Rajasthan has invited Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18 Online Application at dce.rajasthan.gov.in. Under Free Scooty Vitran Yojana 2017 the state government of Rajasthan provides free scooty to the girls who pass 12th class. The eligible and interested girls can fill the Devnarayan chatra scooty yojana application form at the official website of department of college education Rajasthan.
The Devanarayan scooty scheme is only for the girls who are studying in 12th class and belong to reserved category SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe) or OBC (Other Backward Class). Under the scheme, transportation expenditure will be borne by the State Government.
Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18 Online Application
Here is the online application procedure for Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18.
- To fill the online application form the eligible candidates have to visit official website http://dce.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now go to important links section at the last of the page at left side.
- Click at first step scholarship.
- If you are already registered then click at Login.
- If you are new then click at Register at the homepage.
- Select your ID card Bhamasha card, Aadhar card, facebook account or google account.
- Now get your OTP after filling the ID number and fill it in the relevant column.
- After that you will be redirected to the new page then fill the registration form.
- Then you will be able to fill the application form for Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18.
- Fill the form with complete details.
The girls who get 50% marks in the 12th class are eligible to take the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme the girls will get a scooty with 2-liter petrol and one-year insurance. Also a fixed amount of scholarship is given to the selected candidates like 10000/- for the undergraduate girls and Rs. 20000/- for the girls who are studying in the Postgraduate Program.