CSMSSY Yellow List 2018 : The state government of Maharashtra has released CSMSSY Yellow List 2018 after the CSMSSY green list 2017 under Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 at official website csmssy.in. The farmers who filled online application for CSMSSY can check their name in the list which has been finally prepared by State Level Bankers Committee (SLBC) Maharshtra. The farmers who were waiting for the CSMSSY yellow list 2017 can check it at the official website of Maharashtra farm loan waiver scheme 2017 and at aple sarkar official website. CSMSSY Yellow list 2018 is for the farmers whose farm loan has been waived off.
Latest Updates : Maharashtra state government has invited online application for CSMSSY 2017 again from 1 March to 31 March 2018.
Maharshtra government has included 67 Lakh farmers under the final list of Aple sarkar karj mafi yojana 2017. CSMSSY Green list / shetkari karj mafi list Maharashtra was updated earlier at the official website of the Aple sarkar Maharashtra government.
How to Check CSMSSY Yellow List 2018
Here are the steps to check the yellow list for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017.
- To check the final list of the farmers the farmers have to visit official website csmssy.in.
- Make your CSMSSY login by entering your user name and password.
- Enter the captcha and click at login.
- Then you will be able to check the list.
- Click at Yellow list the homepage.
- The list will be displayed at your screen.
- Search for your name in the list.
- Download and save the list.
The farmers can check the new & updated CSMSSY Yellow List / Beneficiaries List of farmers by visiting the official website of Chattrapati Shivaji Chetkari Sanman Yojana 2017. Now the state government of Maharashtra has released the list of the farmers whose loan has been waived off.