CSIR NET 2018 June : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development has invited CSIR NET 2018 Application Form Online at official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The aspirants who were waiting for CSIR NET 2018 June official notification can fill online application form for CSIR NET 2018. Online registration for Joint CSIR-UGC Test 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship has been started at the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development.
NET – National Eligibility Test is one of the most popular examinations which get conducted by several organizations each year. By qualifying this examination, one can be eligible for the JRF Junior Research Fellowship and assistant professor post.
How to Fill CSIR NET 2018 Application Form Online
Here are the steps to fill online application form for CSIR NET 2018.
- To apply online for CSIR NET 2018 the candidates have to visit official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Now you have to go to forms section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at Apply Online for Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF & LS (NET).
- Now the candidates have to make their registration by entering essential details.
- After the registration make you login by entering your user name and password.
- After that you will be able to fill the online application form.
CSIR NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for CSIR-UGC Test 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship.
- Candidates with M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ BTech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and
- candidates having 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) are eligible to apply.
- Those already enrolled in MSc are also eligible to apply in result awaited category.
- Candidates with B.Sc (Honours) or those enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for PhD/ Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
The joint CSIR UGC NET will be held at 27 exam centres nationwide on 17 June 2018. The single MCQ based test will be of 200 marks in total. The exam will be of 3 hours duration and will be held in two sessions.