Home buyers in Maharashtra have a good news as they will able to fill cidco lottery online from 2018 with the help of an app cidco lottery app. City and Industrial Development Corporation, Maharashtra is going to launch an cidco lottery mobile app by which the applicants will be able to make cidco registration & application. The nodal agency has been directed to conduct the complete process from cidco registration to form submission and allotment of homes online at new cidco lottery 2018 app. CIDCO lottery 2018 allotment will be held on 2 October at cidco app.
City and Industrial Development Corporation has invited online application form for cidco housing scheme 2018 for 14800 houses. A huge rush is coming to the official website of cidco so cidco app has been designed which is on trial. One of the senior officials said that the app will be launched within eight days.
The people will be able to download cidco lottery 2018 app by visiting the official website or from google play store. Of the total 14,838 houses, 5,262 are for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) while remaining 9,576 are for the Lower Income Group (LIG) category.
Benefits & Details of CIDCO Lottery App
The launch of cidco app will be beneficial for the people who want to apply for cidco housing scheme 2018. Below are some details and the benefits of the app.
- With the help of cidco housing scheme app the applicants are not needed to visit the official website of CIDCO, they will be able to fill cidco online from 2018 at the app directly.
- The app will function the entire process ranging from registration to form submission and allotment of homes online.
- In the last seven days, since the registration began, over 35,000 registrations have taken place while more than 10,000 applications have been submitted.
- The app will enable the applicants to fill form rather that to visit the official website so the rush will be distributed at two places.
- The registration for the cidco housing scheme will be made on both official website as well as CIDCO lottery app.
- The main objective to launch this app is to distribute the rush of applicants at two place so that they will not get any server or technical difficulty due to heavy traffic.
The eligible applicants who are from EWS category will get subsidy of Rs. 2.5 lakh under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana whereas the applicants from LIG category will get subsidy of Rs. 2.67 lakh under CLSS. Applicants applying under the EWS category will have to pay a deposit of Rs 5,000 and an addition of Rs 280 as application fee while under the LIG category, interested buyers will have to pay a deposit of Rs 25,000 and an addition of Rs 280 for the application fee.