City and Industrial Development Corporation, Maharashtra has invited CIDCO Lottery 2018 Application Form Online at official website lottery.cidcoindia.com / httsp://lotary.cidcoindia.com online application from 15th August 2018. . This year, 15000 homes will be offered for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) Category people. The eligible and interested applicants can apply online for cidco lottery 2018 to take affordable houses under PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra.
he location of houses under CIDCO lottery 2018 is in various regions Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Dronagiri and Ghansoli in Navi Mumbai. The housing scheme new website https://lottery.cidcoindia.com will be launched on 13 August 2018.
The people can fill cidco lottery 2018 application form online by following some and easy steps which are given below. Direct link to make registration and to fill application for cidco housing scheme 2018 are also given below in this article.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Application Form Online
The candidates who want to apply online for cidco housing scheme 2018 can follow the instructions below.
- To fill the online application form the candidates have to visit official website lottery.cidcoindia.com.
- The application form will be filled in three steps which are given below.
- First of all you have to click at Registration option at the homepage.
- Fill the registration form with complete details.
- Now you will receive user name and password for login.
- After that you have to make CIDCO lottery 2018 login at the homepage.
- Then you will be able to fill cidco lottery 2018 online application form.
- At last make the payment.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Booklet
The PDF copy of CIDCO Lottery 2018 press ad and booklet can be downloaded by visiting official website of CIDCO lottery 2018 online application at lottery.cidcoindia.com or you can use the links below.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Dates
– Online Application starts at 02:00 pm on 15 August 2018.
– Last date for Online Application ends at 23:59 pm on 15 September 2018.
– Publication of draft list of accepted applications at 6.00 pm on 24 September 2018.
– Publication of final list of accepted applications at 18.00 pm on 27 September
– Lottery Draw at 10.00 am on 02 October 2018.
– Online Payment and NEFT / RTGS start at 02.00 pm from 15 August 2018
CIDCO Housing Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for cidco housing scheme the interested people are advised to read the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- The applicants must be the permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- He / She must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicants who fall under PM Awas Yojana must not have pucca house and the in the name of any family member across the country.
- Unorganized sector workers can also apply if they meet the other eligibility criteria.
- All the PMAY applicants must have monthly income of less than Rs. 25,000.
- All the LIG applicant must have monthly income between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Helpline No. for CIDCO LOTTERY 2018 is 8448446683.