City and Industrial Development Corporation, Maharashtra is all set to launch CIDCO Housing Scheme 2018 to provide 15000 houses under PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra. CIDCO lottery 2018 application form online will be filled at new website lottery.cidcoindia.com / httsp://lotary.cidcoindia.com online application which will be opened from 13th August. This year, 15000 homes will be offered for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) Category people. CIDCO Housing Scheme 2018 will be launched on 15th August 2018.
The location of houses under CIDCO lottery 2018 is in various regions Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Dronagiri and Ghansoli in Navi Mumbai. The housing scheme new website https://lottery.cidcoindia.com will be launched on 13 August 2018 and the online application for cidco housing scheme 2018 for this will begin from 15 August 2018.
There are a total number of 14,364 houses which will cost as Lower Income Group Houses are priced at Rs. 26.50 lakhs and there are 9,312 houses for LIG people. Economically Weaker Sections Houses are priced at Rs. 18.50 lakhs and there are 5,052 houses for EWS Category people.
CIDCO Housing Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for cidco housing scheme the interested people are advised to read the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- The applicants must be the permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- He / She must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicants who fall under PM Awas Yojana must not have pucca house and the in the name of any family member across the country.
- Unorganized sector workers can also apply if they meet the other eligibility criteria.
- All the PMAY applicants must have monthly income of less than Rs. 25,000.
- All the LIG applicant must have monthly income between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 50,000.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 – No. of Houses
|Nodes of Navi Mumbai||Number of Houses|
The people who are eligible for PM Awas Yojana have to fill application form online at PMAY official website. MHADA has been fixed nodal agency to implement any housing scheme in the state.