Madhya Pradesh Government has inviting BPL ration card application form MP through Samagra Portal. The applicants who have filled ration card application form MP can check MP BPL ration card list 2018 district wise by visit at official website bpl.samagra.gov.in. Government has uploaded MP ration card list 2018 for financial year on Samagra portal.
The government has decided to issued new ration cards for BPL and poor families of state to provide various benefits. People who belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families can fill BPL ration card application form MP by visit at samagra portal and public distribution system website. MP ration card list 2018 is also available on these websites.
Steps to Check MP BPL Ration Card List 2018 District Wise
Below is the complete procedure to check MP ration card list 2018 district wise through samagra portal:-
- To check list applicants have to visit at official website bpl.samagra.gov.in.
- Applicants need to click on “”नये शामिल किये गये बीपीएल/एएवाय परिवारों की सूची”” link.
- Then select your District, Local Body, Village/Panchayat Zone and Village/ Colony.
- After filling complete detail click on “Search” button.
- MP BPL ration card list 2018 district wise will appear on screen.
- Download or take printout of list for future use.
BPL Ration Card Application Form MP
All candidates have to follow all steps given below to fill ration card application form MP:-
The applicants can fill application form for ration card through official website given above or directly click on the link given below:-
Check BPL Ration Card Application Status MP
The applicants who have filled MP ration card application can check their application status by click on the link given below:-
The candidates can get food such as Dal, Wheat, Sugar and other goods form Public Distribution System through ration card. The applicants who have filled application form can also check their names in MP BPL ration card list 2018 through Samagra portal.