Here comes a good news for the candidates who were appeared in the jac 10th class exam 2018 as the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced matriculation or Class 10 board examinations. The wait of 4 lakh students got over as council declared JAC Class 10th Exam Result 2018 at the official website jac.nic.in. The candidates who were eagerly waiting for matric result 2018 jharkhand can check it at the official website.
Around 4.3 lakh students appeared for the Jharkhand 10th class exam this year and the Council conducted the examination in the month of March in around 1,500 centres. part from the official websites, the JAC matric results will also be released on third-party websites like indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
The candidates who want o check their result can follow simple and easy steps which are given below in this article and direct link to check the result is also given at the last of this article.
How to Check JAC 10th Class Result 2018
The candidates who want to check result can follow the instructions which are given below.
- To check the result the appeared candidates have to visit official website jharresults.nic.inor jac.nic.in.
- Click at
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click at submit option and the result will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the result for future reference.
- Take a print out of your result to have a proof of passing JAC 10th class examination.
So the candidates who were appeared in the exam and eagerly waiting for Jharkhand 10th class result 2018 at the official website jharresults.nic.in or jac.nic.in.