School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi (DU) has declared DU SOL Result 2018 B.Com at official website sol.du.ac.in result 2018. A huge number of the candidates were appeared in the SOL exam 2018 and now they can check the result for the same. DU School of Open Learning (SOL) had organized the examinations for Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Part I, Part II and Part III in the months of May and June 2018.
The results of B.Com Honors, BA (H) English and BA (H) PS for Part 1, 2, 3 Examinations 2018 are also available. Candidates who had appeared for the same can follow the instructions below and check their result now.
The School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi (DU) has extended the online admissions window for M.A. Sanskrit, B.A. Programme, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.A. (Hons.) English and B.A. (Hons.) Political Science courses till 20th October 2018.
How to Check DU SOL Result 2018
The candidates who were appeared in the exam and eagerly waiting for the result can check it by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To check the result the candidates are needed to visit official website sol.du.ac.in.
- Go to students tab at the top of the homepage and click at Examination.
- Then click at Results and click at UG results.
- Again click at UG exam results.
- After that enter your SOL roll number, year of exam, exam roll number and select part and course.
- Click at show option and the result will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the result for future reference.
Candidates can apply for Revaluation or Rechecking of their Answer Scripts within three weeks of the declaration of results. The candidates can check DU SOL Result 2018 B.Com programme at official website sol.du.ac.in result 2018.