The state government of Chhattisgarh provides admission to the students in training courses in various trades. So The Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh has invited application for Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2018 at the official website cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Form 2018 by following simple and easy steps which are being given below in this article.
So the candidates who are willing to take admission in various ITI courses in Chhattisgarh are at right path as we are providing Chhattisgarh ITI 2018-19 application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and admission dates etc in this article.
How to Fill Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Form 2018
The candidates who want to fill online application form for CG ITI admission 2018 can follow the instructions given below.
- The candidates who want to apply for CG ITI admission 2018 have to visit official website cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
- Now click at Online Application 2018 at the homepage.
- Click at Register option and enter your mobile number.
- Click at get OTP and enter your OTP.
- After that fill the application form with complete details.
- Click at sign up option.
CG ITI Login 2018
The candidates can make their login further use like to check cg iti merit list and other useful information.
- Visit official website http://cgiti.cgstate.gov.in/.
- Click at online application 2018.
- Enter your mobile number and password and click at submit option.
CG ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must check eligibility criteria before applying online. Here you can CG ITI eligibility criteria details below:
- Candidates must have completed 10th/12th standard from any recognised board/institute.
- The eligibility criteria may differ from engineering trade to non-engineering trades. Candidates must check details carefully.
- Age of the candidates should be at least 14 years as on 1st April of the admission year. However, the minimum age limit for Driver cum Mechanic is 18 years.
- No maximum age limit for applying.
Documents Required for CG ITI Admission 2018
Here is the list of the documents required to take admission in CG ITI for session 2018-19.
- 10th/12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Printout of the application form
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Medical certificate
- Identity proof etc.
CG ITI 2018-19: Selection Procedure
The candidates must be aware of the admission procedure for ITI admission in the state of Chhattisgarh. The following steps will be taken into consideration for selection of candidates:
- Inviting application form through online mode
- Verification of original documents at authorised ITI colleges in the State.
- The process of choice filling will start thereafter
- Declaration of merit list based qualifying exam marks
- There is no entrance test for selection of candidates.
Here are important dates regarding admission in Chhattisgarh ITI for session 2018-19.
CG ITI Online Application Starts : 9 June 2018
Last Date to Apply : 22 June
CG ITI First Merit List : 23 June 2018
CG ITI Second Merit List : 28 June.