Voter id card is that document which allows a person to vote or to elect their representative in India, without voter id card any person of India can’t vote in India election. The Election Commission of India has published the voters list for 2018 on their official website. Chief electoral officer of every state have uploaded voter list of the people with their photo. Here in this article we are providing procedure to check ceo rajasthan voter list 2018 and the people can also download voter id card Rajasthan and for voter list Raajsthan PDF download.
For Rajasthan voter list 2018 with photo download the candidates have to go through with this complete article which is given below to download duplicate voter id card Rajasthan. Voter list 2018 Rajasthan new can be check out if you will go throughout the given article.
Check Your Name in CEO Rajasthan Voter List 2018
The citizen who want to check their name in CEO Rajasthan voter list 2018 and if they want to download duplicate voter id card Rajasthan can follow the steps which are given below.
- To check or to download voter id card Rajasthan you have to visit official website ceorajasthan.nic.in.
- Now go to citizen corner section at right side of the homepage.
- After that click at Search Name in Electoral Roll.
- You can search your name in the list in three ways which are listed below.
Here are the steps to check your name ceo Rajasthan voter card list 2018 by id number.
- Enter you id card number and enter the code.
- After that click at search option and your voter id card list will be at your screen.
- Download and save the voter id card list.
The citizen who do not have their voter id card number they can search by their name.
- To search by name you have to enter a lot of information like which are given below.
- You have to select district and Vidhan Sabha.
- Enter your name and enter the code.
- Click at search option and the voter id card will be at your screen.
You ca also search your name in the voter id card lsit 2018 Rajasthan by your area.
- Select your district and your area.
- Click at search option and the list will be displayed at your screen.
If you have applied for new or duplicate voter id card then you can check status of your application by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To check status you have to visit official website http://ceorajasthan.nic.in/.
- Go to citizen corner at the right side of the homepage.
- After that click at Check Status.
- Enter your form number, select district and click at show option.
- The status of your application will be at your screen.
The citizen of state Rajasthan who do not have their voter id card and want to apply for Rajasthan new voter id card can visit official website. The candidates can check their name in the ceo rajasthan voter list 2018 can read the above article.