NEET Application Form 2018 : Central board of secondary education has invited NEET 2018 Application Form online at NEET 2018 official website www.cbseneet.nic.in 2018 or cbse.nic.in. CBSE NEET 2018 registration are being made at the at official website to seek admission in MBBS and BDS courses for NEET exam 2018. The candidates who were looking for NEET application form 2018 can apply online for NEET exam 2018 for NEET UG 2018 at the official website of Central board of secondary education.
NEET exam 2018 exam date has been finalized i.e 6th may 2018 and the candidates who are willing to take admission in the MBBS & BDS courses can fill NEET online application form 2018.
How to Fill NEET Application Form 2018 Online
Here are the steps to fill the online application form for NEET 2018.
- To fill the application form the candidates have to visit NEET 2018 official website www.cbseneet.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
- Go to quick links section at the right side of the homepage and click at NEET.
- Now click at Apply Online in the online services section at the left side of the page.
- Fill the NEET UG 2018 Registration Form with complete details.
- Keep you user name and password for further NEET 2018 login.
- After filing the registration form you will be able to fill the application form.
NEET Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria for NEET exam 2018.
- The candidates must be the permanent resident of India.
- NEET 2018 Age Limit – 17 to 25 years
- People reserved can apply till the age of 30 years.
- Candidate must have 12th class examination certificate from a recognized board.
- He/she must have minimum 50% in PCB group (40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for General PH).
The wait for NEET 2018 online application form is ended now the aspirants who want to take admission in the MBBS/BDS courses can apply online for NEET exam 2018 at NEET 2018 official website www.cbseneet.nic.in 2018 or cbse.nic.in.
Tags: NEET 2019