The candidates who want to take admission in the top universities of the country to pursue MBA courses through common admission test (cat) 2018 entrance exam have a good news as the registration for CAT 2018 has been started. The interested and eligible candidates can fill cat 2018 application form online at cat 2018 official website iimcat.ac.in. This year, CAT 2018 is scheduled to be held on November 25, 2018 and test taking agency for CAT 2018 is Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
The candidates from any stream and any age group can apply for cat exam 2018 however they must have a bachelor degree from any recognized university. The candidates who are in final year of their degree exam are also eligible to appear in the cat 2018 exam. The exam will be conducted across the country.
To apply online for cat 2018 exam the candidates are needed to register at official website. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for cat 2018 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
How to Fill CAT 2018 Application Form Online
The candidates who want to apply for common admission test (cat) 2018 entrance exam can follow the some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To make cat registration 2018 the candidates have to visit official website iimcat.ac.in.
- Go to right side of the homepage and click at Register option.
- After that you will be redirected to cdn.digialm.com.
- Fill the Registration Form with complete details.
- Click at submit option and you will get user id and password.
- After that make your login.
- Now you will be able to online application for cat exam.
CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for CAT 2018 should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks.
- Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with required percentage.
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates should have minimum 45%. For General and NC-OBC candidates, minimum is 50%.
Below is the admission process for cat 2018.
- IIM shortlisted candidates for second stage of selection which may be independent of each other.
- The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).
- The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across IIMs.
When will CAT 2018 admit card be made available?
Candidates will be permitted to download their examination admit card from CAT website from 1 pm on 24 October till the date of the test.
When will CAT 2018 results be announced?
You will be able to see CAT 2018 score on CAT website once the results are out, which is likely to happen in the second week of January 2019. You are also likely to get scorecard on your SMS. The CAT 2018 report card will hold validity till 31 December 2019.