Mahatma Gandhi University has invited MGU PGCAP Online Application Form MGU PGCAP Admission 2017 in various courses at cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates can download Mahatma Gandhi University PGCAP Application Form from the official website. Mahatma Gandhi University PGCAP online registration can be made from 1 July to 20 July 2017. MG University Post Graduate CAP Provisional Rank List and Trial Allotment will be published on 25 July 2017.
MGU PGCAP 2017 Online Registration
Here is the complete procedure to fill MGU PGCAP Online Application Form.
- To fill the MG university online application form for PG courses the interested candidates have to visit official website cap.mgu.ac.in.
- Now the candidates have to click at Apply Online at the left side of the home page.
- They have to click at Account Creation at the top of the right of the homepage.
- After that the candidates have to make fees payment.
- Now fill the personal details like name, e mail and address etc.
- Fill the qualifications in the next process.
- Now they have to make option selection.
- After that the candidates have to make final submission by uploading the photo and the signature.
- Click at the submit option and keep your user id and password secure for the further use and reference.
- Take the print out.
Mahatma Gandhi University has invited online registration for PG courses from 1 July to 20 July 2017. MGU will prepare the MG rank list and allotment after the closing of the online application forms. The MGU Trial Allotment 2017 result may be announced on 25 July 2017.