The state government of Bihar has been directed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) to conduct examination for admission in 11th and graduation courses in government schools and colleges. To accomplish the admisison procedure in 3,277 schools as well as colleges of 11 universities the government is going to launch BSEB App and bseb new website.
The new BSEB portal and app will have all the details regarding the number of seats, quota system, courses on offer and fee structure etc. BSEB portal registration will be free but for the application the students will be charged Rs.300. Admission seekers can give preferences for admission to up to 20 colleges or schools through the help of BSEB app and website.
The BSEB mobile app would be developed within 15 days, and the information related to the schools and colleges would be made available online soon thereafter.
BSEB App & BSEB Portal Benefits
BSEB new website and portal will be new for the students who willing to take admission in 11th and graduation courses in session 2018-19.
- Through the app and portal admissions to 3,277 schools as well as colleges of 11 universities will be processed through this centralised system.
- Patna University, Aryabhatt Knowledge University and Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University are not included at this portal.
- The app and the portal will have all the details regarding the number of seats, quota system, courses on offer and fee structure etc.
- Help desks and free tele-counselling facilities for the new admission process will be launched on April 22.
- The BSEB will also start ‘project management units’ in all the 38 districts to facilitate the admission process.
The officials said that the application forms would be made available on the mobile app and web portal after the results of Class X and XII examinations are declared by the BSEB, CBSE, ICSE and ISC. So the candidates who are willing to take admission into 11th and graduation courses for 2018-19 session will have to visit BSEB new portal and BSEB portal.
Tags: Government Mobile Apps