The Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha has invited online application for +3 admission in Odisha 2018 at official website dheodisha.gov.in. The candidates who have passed out 12th class examination and willing to take admission in further various courses can apply online for +3 admission 2018. Those willing to apply for +3 degree course admission must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria which is compulsory to take admission.
DHE Odisha conducts admission process every year and thousands of candidates apply for it. All important information such as admission form date, admission process, cut off list, merit list date and others such have been mentioned below.
Apply Online for +3 Admission 2018-19 Odisha
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online for +3 admission in odisha colleges can follow simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill online application form for +3 admission the candidates have to visit official website dheodisha.gov.in.
- Now go to Student Academic Management Systeme-Admission & e-Administration section at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at Degree +3 and after that you will be redirected to https://online.samsodisha.gov.in/online_CAF_Deg/cafdeg.aspx.
- Fill the Application Form with complete details.
Eligibility for +3 Admission Odisha
Selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit. All aspirants must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates passing in science stream can take admission in +3 science (CBZ/PCM).
- Students passing in annual examination can take admission in +3 classes within 4 weeks without fine and within more two weeks with fine thereafter, from the date of publication of result of the qualifying examination.
- Those passing +2 instant examinations can take admission in +3 classes within 3 weeks without fine and within one week with fine thereafter from the date of publication of result subject to the availability of seats.
- Those passing annual examination or prior to that cannot take admission with the students passing in supplementary/instant examination.
- SC and ST candidates are exempted from paying tuition fees and admission fees on production of caste certificate from competent authority.
DHE Odisha +3 Admission 2018 Important Dates
Though the official notification for DHE Odisha +3 admissions for the academic year 2018-19 has not yet been released, a tentative schedule of events has been tabulated below based on previous years trends for the reference of aspirants.
- After online CAF validation and digitisation of offline CAF by DHE Odisha, the first round selection merit list of candidates would be published by 11 am on July 3.
- The second round selection merit list will be released by 11 am on July 11.
- All those students who get qualified, the first round merit list will be held during July 4-7 at the colleges of their choices.
- The same will be undertaken for the students selected during second round shortlisting, during July 12-13.
- Classes for degree courses in colleges across the state would start on July 16.
In case of candidates passing the higher secondary (+2)/equivalent examination compartmental, an average of marks secured in the subjects/concerned at both the examinations shall be taken into consideration to determine the aggregate.