The state government of Andhra Pradesh provides Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 SC/ST/BC & Disable students every year. Social Welfare Department Andhra Pradesh has invited AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 online application For SC/ST/BC & Disable at epass.apcfss.in. The eligible student can make Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC and Disabled Welfare Fresh/Renewable Registration (2017-18) by visiting the official website.
The Pre-Matric Scholarships is for SC/ST/BC & Disable students who are studying 5th class to 8th class and IX and X Class.
AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 online application form.
- To fill the online application form for the AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 For SC/ST/BC & Disable the candidates have to visit official website epass.apcfss.in.
- Click at student services at the last of the homepage.
- Now select your application type either Renewable Application or Fresh Application.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Click at submit option.
Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC and Disabled Welfare Fresh Registration (2017-18)
Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC and Disabled Welfare Renewal Registration (2017-18)
Eligibility Criteria for AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18
Here is the eligibility criteria of AP Prematric Scholarship 2017-18 SC/ST/BC & Disable.
- The students of class 5th to 10th are eligible to take the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
- The candidates must be form SC/ST categories and disable students are also eligible.
- Family income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
- The students should be a regular, full time student studying in Government School or in a School run by local bodies.
Below is the list of the documents which are required till online application form for the SC/ST/BC Prematric Scholarship 2017-18.
- Bonafide Certicate issued by the Head of the institution
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Income Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Photo copy of Adhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.