The state government of Andhra Pradesh has started AP unemployment scheme to provide allowance Rs. 1000 to unemployed youths of the state. To make easy online registration AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme launched web portal yuvanestham.ap.gov.in and AP Yuvanestham mobile app. Under this scheme the unemployed youths of the state will be given Rs. 1000 per month to pursue skill development courses.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2018
This scheme is the part of AP Nirudyiga Bruthi Scheme which has been started to provide allowance to almost 12 Lakh unemployed youths and for thsi the government has allotted Rs. 600 crore. AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in has also been launched for online registration of AP yuvanestham scheme. The eligible youths have to make AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme registration directly at yuvanestham portal or at yuvanestham mobile app to get monthly allowance.
How to Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App
To make online registration for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme the candidates can download mobile app by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To download AP Yuvanestham mobile app you have to visit google play store.
- Search for AP Yuvanestham app in the search option.
- The mobile app will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the mobile app in your android mobile.
- Install the app.
Direct link to Download AP Yuvanestham Mobile App
- After installing the app enter your Aadhar card number and click at Get OTP.
- One time password will be sent your registered mobile number and verify it.
- After entering the Aadhaar Number, candidates can make Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration at the mobile app.
The candidates can enter the Areas of Interest, Educational Details, Year Passed and click at the “Agree” button to complete the application process. he eligible and interested candidates who want to take allowance of Rs. 1000 per month through this scheme are required to make online registration for AP mukhyamantri yuvanestham scheme.
Tags: Government Mobile Apps