The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new unemployment scheme named AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham to provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to the unemployed youths. As the elections are on the head so the ruling party of the state has launched this scheme for the youths who are unemployed. As the announcement of this scheme has been made by the CM Chnadrababu Naidu and AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham portal will also be launched soon.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham after launching a new platform for this. The unemployed youths will be able to fill AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham online application soon in the middle of August 2018. About 12 lakh youths in the age group of 22-35 years will get the benefit of the scheme.
Under this scheme the state government will not only provide financial help to the unemployed youth but also provide training and help them develop their skills. The complete details regarding the scheme will come after the starting of the application form but a brief we can give you below.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Application Form Details
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has not revealed the complete information about the scheme and about AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam registration but a brief is described below.
- The application form for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme will be started in the mid of August as per the information.
- To accept the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam application form the government will launch a web portal where the candidates will be able to apply online for the scheme.
- All the unemployed youths in the age group of 22 to 35 years will be eligible for this CM Yuvanestam Unemployment Pension scheme.
- All such candidates who are currently paying Provident Fund will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs. 1000 per month to the candidates who will be eligible fro this scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh government will also provide training to the unemployed youths under this scheme for that the Govt. will make available the data of unemployed youths to industries and youths which are searching for new talent. The state cabinet has also decided to fill 20,000 job vacancies, 9000 teacher posts and various vacancies in other departments.