The state government of Assam provides free laptops under Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme to the students of 10th class who secure above 75% marks. Now Assam Education (Secondary) Department has invited Anundoram Borooah Award 2018 Laptop Registration at the official website arbas.assam.gov.in. ARBAS Assam 2018 online registration are nearly to start.
ARBAS Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018
Under this scheme the education department of Assam will provide citation in form of certificate along with a personal computer (PC), Internet connectivity (3G / 4G devices) with 2 years subscription to meritorious students. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Laptop Scheme 2018 application form at the official website of ARBAS Assam 2018.
This scheme was introduced in 2005 to promote the competition spirit among the students and it also provides latest updates about IT Sector. Students securing First Division Star Mark in HSLC (10th / Metric), High Madrassa and FM Examinations conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam can avail ARBAS scheme benefits.
The education department of Assam has invited online application for Anundoram Borooah laptop award 2018 from 18th to 27 September 2018. Anundoram Borooah Award 2018 Laptop Details will also be revealed soon at the official website.
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To take laptop under ARBAS Assam 2018 the candidates have to clear the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- The candidates must have passed out 10th class and must secured 75 % marks.
- The candidates who will pass out 10th class Secondary Education Board of Assam will be eligible for this scheme.
- The students from Madrasa Education Board in Assam will also be considered the beneficial of ARBAS Assam 2018.
Anundoram Borooah Award 2018 Laptop Registrations
The education department of Assam has invited Anundoram Borooah Award 2018 Laptop Application Form from 18th September 2018. Under Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS), students will get Laptops, Internet connectivity, Books on all subject as per NCERT course in PDF format, Digital Content (2D / 3D Animation, Audio/Video) for each stream. On-line Coaching and Score Improvement System (OLCSIS) for Science Students is also considered.
Steps to Fill Anundoram Borooah Award Application Form 2018
The eligible and interested candidates can fill online application form for Anundoram borooah award laptop scheme 2018 by following the instructions given below.
- To fill the online application form the candidates have to visit official website arbas.assam.gov.in.
- At the homepage click at Click here for Online Registration for the beneficiaries of ARBAS 2018.
- After that make Online Registration of Student’s Data Sheet by entering your roll number, center name and total marks.
- Click at submit option and you have registered successfully.
Documents Required for ARBAS Assam 2018
After the registration of ARBAS 2018 the candidates have to upload data sheet at same portal and other required document list is given below.
- HSLC or AHM Pass Certificate duly attested and counter signed by the Head of the Institution from which the applicant passed out (PDF Format).
- A self attested recent passport size photograph of applicant (JPG Format).
The candidates who qualifies to avail laptop under ARBAS laptop distribution scheme 2018 can fill online application form from 18th to 27th September 2018 at official website http://arbas.assam.gov.in.