Here is a good news for the labourers of Gujarat as PM Modi is going to launch Annapurna Yojana in the state. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch Annapurna Lunch Scheme in Gujarat in the end of June. Under this scheme, the state government of Gujarat will provide food to the poor people at affordable cost. This scheme is formed especially for the labourers people of the state. In the first phase of Annapurna Lunch Scheme, 69 cities will be covered where registered workers will get a full meal at the heavily subsidized rate.
Details & Highlights of Annapurna Lunch Scheme Gujarat
Here are the complete details & highlights of Annapurna Lunch Scheme Gujarat.
- Only The registered labourers will get food under this scheme at subsidized rates.
- At present, there are 25,000 registered workers will get food under this scheme.
- Over the next 20 days, around 25,000 more workers are expected to get registration numbers and they will also be benefited by this scheme.
- This scheme may be launched in the end of June by PM Narendra Modi.
- State labour & employment department and of the Shramik Kalyan Board will implement this scheme.
- The government has finalized the selection of two NGOs Akshaya Patra and Stree Shakti which have experience in providing meals prepared in mechanized kitchens to school children.
The state labour & employment department is planning a major gathering of construction workers in whose presence the PM is expected to formally launch the scheme.
Tags: Vijay Rupani Schemes