Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswami launched Amma app to help people access and manage the e-service of land records via cellphones from anywhere. The mobile app will help access revenue records like patta, chitta and A-register extract and the app would also help the public to identify private and public land. The Chief Minister also inaugurated office of the joint chief engineer of pollution control board in Vellore at Rs 69 lakh that had been announced in the 2014-15 budget.
Palaniswami unveiled bridges and buildings constructed by agriculture, BC, MBC and minorities and rural development and panchayat raj in various parts of the state at Rs 106 crore.
Download Amma Mobile App
Here are steps to download Amma app.
- To download Amma app the people have to visit google play store.
- Search for Amma Mobile App in the search option.
- Now the app will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the app in your android mobile.
Details & Highlights of Amma App
Here are the details and highlights of Amma mobile app.
- The certificates which will be offered in through amma app included agricultural income, small/marginal farmers, inter-caste marriage, unemployment, family migration, certificates for loss of school records due to disaster, no male child, unmarried, legal heir, residence, licence under Pawn Broker Act, licence for money lender, and OBC certificate.
- The applicants can get acknowledgement receipts from the e-seva centres and the details are sent to their mobile phones as well. Later, the status of the application shall be known by sending SMS to 155250, or log in the application number in (TNedistrict) website.
The new office will monitor the environmental affairs of Vellore, Vaniyambadi, Villupuram, Dharmapuri, Hosur and Tiruvannamalai.