Odisha Chief Minster Naveen Patnaik launched Krushak Assistance for Livelihood & Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme for the farmers of the state. CM Patnaik launched this scheme formally on 31 December 2018 and now KALIA website www.kalia.co.in, KALIA logo have also been launched by CM. The state government of Odisha has also uploaded the list of kalia beneficiaries at the official website.
The farmers of the state can register for KALIA scheme by giving a missed call to the Telephone No: 08061174222. The farmer will automatically get registered with the Government database. The farmers can download KALIA beneficiary list 2019 / kalia yojana form pdf from the official website.
According to the official sources all small and marginal farmers will be covered under this scheme and an amount of Rs. 10,000 per family at the rate of 5000 each for Kharif and Rabi seasons would be provided as financial assistance for taking up cultivation. The assistance is for five cropping seasons spanning three years from 2018-29 to 2021-22.
How to Download KALIA Beneficiaries List
The farmers of the state can download the list of beneficiaries of KALIA scheme by following some simple and easy steps which are given below:-
- To download kalia beneficiaries list you have to visit official website www.kalia.co.in.
- At the homepage go to Beneficiary List (ହିତାଧିକାରୀ) section at the right top.
- Now a registration form will be opened in which you have to your district and block name.
- After that click at view list option and the list will be displayed at your screen.
- Search for you village or Grampanchayat name.
- Download the list village wise.
Download KALIA Form
The farmers of the state can download the form for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme by following the instructions given below:-
- First of all visit KALIA official website www.kalia.co.in.
- Now click at form option at the right top of the homepage.
- After that you will get two options Red or Green form and you have to click at one of them.
- Download the form by clicking at single click as direct link is given below.
Download KALIA Scheme Red Form
Download KALIA Scheme Green Form
How to Register for KALIA Scheme
Any farmer wanting to get information on the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme can register for Kalia Barta by giving a missed call to the Telephone No: 08061174222. The farmer will automatically get registered with the Government database. All information about KALIA scheme will also be sent to his phone number through SMS and voice calls from time to time.
KALIA Scheme Helpline Number
In order to get information about the scheme through WhatsApp, a farmer can also register his mobile phone number through official website. The CM has launched the official logo, website – www.kalia.co.in and a kalia helpline number 1800-572- 1122.