Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT G) has invited GATE 2018 Online Application / Registration at official website www.gate.iitg.ac.in. The interested candidates who are interested to take admission in Postgraduate courses and PhD courses to B.TECH, B.E graduates. GATE 2018 exam will be held 3rd to 11th February 2018. According to the notification, application forms for the exam will be available on the official website on September 1. Gate 2018 eligibility & age limit can be check out at official website of GATE.
GATE 2018 has created online application system called GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India conducts GATE 2018 exam in Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee).
Download GATE 2018 Application Form
Here are the steps ti fill GATE 2018 Online Application / Registration.
- To fill the application form for GATE 2018 the candidates have to visit official website www.gate.iitg.ac.in.
- Go to quick links and click at GATE 2018 online application.
- Fill the complete details in the registration form.
- Click at submit option and keep your application number secure for further use.
- Take the print out of your application form.
The Admit Cards for GATE 2018 would be available only on GOAPS website. Candidates can download their Admit Card from GOAPS website once it is made available.
GATE 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration starts From 1st September 2017.
- Last Date for Submission Application Form 5th, October.
- Requesting to Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login 17th November.
- Download Hall Tickets From 5th January 2018.
- Online Exam On February 2018-3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th.
- GATE 2018 Result Declaration Date 17th March 2018.