The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2017 for prelims exam at official website uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates who had applied in the UPPSC PCS exam 2017 can download admit card form the UPPSC website. The aspirants who were waiting for the UPSSC PCS Admit Card 2017 can download their admit card. Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Prelims Hall Ticket 2017 can be downloaded from official website.
UPPSC will conduct the two papers in different shifts, Paper 1 from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and Paper 2 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm on 24 September 2017.
How to Download UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2017
Here are the steps to download the admit card for UPPSC PCS.
- To download the admit card the candidates have to visit official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click at Download Admit Card link for the combined state/upper subordinate Services Prelims Examination 2017 at the homepage.
- Fill your Registration number, Date of birth, Gender, and enter the Verification code as appears on the screen.
- Click at download admit card.
- Now take print out of your admit card to be appear in the examination.
The admit card is the compulsory document to be appear in the exam. The candidates who had applied for the UPSSC PCS exam 2017 can download the admit card form the official website.