Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched Kisan Rin Mochan web portal upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in for Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registration. Under this farmer loan waiver loan scheme the state government of Uttar Pradesh will waive the loan of the small farmers. The state government will waive the loan upto Rs. 1 lakh only. The administration will start camps in every district to confirm the name of the eligible farmers under Krisi karz Maafi Yojana Uttar Pradesh.
Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Log in / Sign in
The state government of Uttar Pradesh will start the Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registration.
- To make Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registration the farmers have to visit official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
- Now they have to make their log in by clicking at Log in at right top side of the homepage.
Details & Highlights of Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana
Here are the complete details and the highlights of Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana.
- Under this scheme the state government of Uttar Pradesh will redeem the loan of the small farmers of the state.
- The scheme will be in running status form 10 august 2017.
- The loan which has been taken till 31 march 2016 will be waived only.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the farmers must have their bank accounts.
- Through the Kisan Rin Mochan Portal the farmers will be able to lodge their complaints and problems to the administration directly.
- The scheme will provide relief to the farmers from the financial load.
So the state government of Uttar Pradesh has started this scheme for the benefit of the farmers. Yogi government has take a big decision to waive the loan of the farmers. The Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Registration will be started from 10 August 2017 and the scheme will also come to effect from that day.