Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu launched People First Mobile App to empower citizens with real-time governance of Andhra Pradesh. The people can make people first app registration to give their grievances for the activities of Andhra Pradesh government. Currently the people first app is available for the android mobile phones at google play store. The citizen can make people first app login by entering their aadhar card number. The citizens of the state can use this mobile app to lodge their complaints regarding the government activities.
The registered complaints will be addressed as soon as possible and selected complaints will be directly monitored by the chief minister himself.
Download People First App
To track the activities of the government the citizens have to download the mobile app. Here are the steps to download people first mobile app.
- To download the people first app the candidates have to go google play store.
- Search for People First App.
- The app will be at your screen.
- Download and install the people first app in your android mobile phones.
Features and Benefits of People First Mobile App
Here are the benefits and the features of the people first app.
- Through this app the citizen can make under this application, people of Andhra Pradesh can dial 1100 to register complaints about government services and schemes.
- Under this application, people of Andhra Pradesh can dial 1100 to register complaints about government services and schemes.
- The citizens can can also check details of various government schemes like PDS, pensions, insurance and housing, according to Real-Time Governance CEO Babu Ahamed.
- The App contains the village profile, the list of (community) assets and news and updates relating to the government.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this mobile app for the citizens to be updated about the latest activities and the schemes of the sate.