A good opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Lok Sabha. Parliament of India (Lok Sabha Secretariat) is inviting a multiple application form (31 Post) for the post title of Junior Clerk . Interested candidates can fill Junior Clerk Vacancy online application form at official website of Lok Sabha at www.loksabha.nic.in or lsjrconline.nic.in.
In the below section you can check all details about the vacancy like how to apply, last date, required qualification and eligibility criteria, terms & condition.
Advt No. 07/2017
Loksabha Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Here is the complete process to fill online application form for Loksabha Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates can visit at official website (www.loksabha.nic.in).
- After that select on register button or you can also login if you are already registered.
- Now fill registration form along with further details like Name, E-mail, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Fill Captcha
- After full fill application form, you have need to press submit button.
Age Limit for Recruitment : Interested candidates should not be more than 27 years as on 09-08-2017. Also SC/ST candidates are exempted.
- Candidates should be pass with any Bachelor Degree.
- As well as, typing should be more suitable around 40 word per minute in English & Hindi stream.
- Also Certificate in computer Course or Courses equivalent to O Level according to syllabus and duration of courses as prescribed by DOEACC.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (Level 4 in the 7th Pay Matrix).
LokSabha Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be selected on Preliminary written examination basis. Which candidates have obtain minimum marks they will be avail to main examination.
- Last Date of Online Submission 9 August 2017
- Start Date of Online Submission 10 July 2017
Post Name : Junior Clerk
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, 28 Housekeeper & Farrash Vacancy
Also Lok Sabha Secretariat has invite 28 vacancies for the post title of Housekeeper Grade-III under Join Recruitment Cell. Eligible candidates may apply for the post before last date 22 July 2017. Candidates will be selected on interview basis onwards in Parliament House Complex, New Delhi.
Advt No. 5/2017
Post Name : Housekeeper Grade-III and Farrash
Total Vacancy : 28
For ST : 2
For OBC : 09
For UR : 17
More Details You can see below advertisement
Which candidates will be 50% marks in the first stage screening. Only those candidates will be called for Second Screening Stage. The Marks secured by the candidates in the 1st stage screening will not be counted for final selection.
Voter ID Card
Permanent Identity Card
Applicants have also request please keep visiting on the official website of Loksabha to get more further informantion.