Madhya Pradesh government has launched a loan waiver scheme named Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana for the farmers of the state. This scheme has been launched after the violent revolution of the farmers since 4- 5 days. In the emergency meeting, the chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has also planned a new scheme for the defaulter farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the defaulter farmers can make one-time settlement of the crop loan.
Details & Highlights of Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Here are the complete details and the highlights of Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana Madhya Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh government has allotted Rs. 1000 crore under this scheme for the farmers of the state.
- The agriculture cabinet of MP has decided to set up MP Agriculture Cost and Marketing Commission to decide the production cost of the crops.
- Through this commission, the farmers will be able to find ways to ensure the profit to the farmers compared to the market price.
- The state government of Madhya Pradeshwill also ensure a justified price for their produce and come up with a suitable formula for this.
- The government has already decided to purchase onions, pulses like Moong and Tuar at minimum support price till June 10 and major centres in 22 districts have started functioning.
The government has also planned to launch a mobile application to inform the farmers about crop selection and mandis where they can sell their produce at the prescribed rates. The farmers can also draw one time loan for its annual requirement. The government will not make it mandatory to the loanee farmers to opt crop insurance scheme.