Karnataka Public Service Commission invites online applications from qualified applicants to fill up 401 Posts of Group A & B through Karnataka Administrative Service Exam which will be held on 20-08-2017. Applicants, who’re going to apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam, may also submit the requisite amount of application fee before the end date which is 13-06-2017.
KPSC KAS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Job appliers, who’re willing to apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment, they should have Passed SSLC exam from the renowned board and having degree or diploma in the concerned field or any other equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Online Application for KPSC KAS Application Form 2017
Here is the complete procedure for online application form of KPSC KAS 2017.
- First of all, applicants will have to open the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then, hit on “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab which is available at middle of the home page.
- Now log in into the official website by entering registration number and date of birth then the applciation form will be opened.
- After opening official web portal, you may select “Notifications” link from “For Applicants” section and hit on “GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017” link.
- Now must Read complete information very cautiously and select “Apply Online Admission Ticket Download” link.
- Then again select “PRESS HERE TO APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017” link from next page.
- After that, registered applicants may simply login with registered id and password and fill online application form.
- The new user may register them first and must fill online KPSC KAS Application Form with desired information.
- Also, upload digital images of all documents (if required) and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get a printout of filled application form for future need.
For KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam Notification, aspirants should pay Rs. 300/- (For General) and Rs. 150/- (For Others) as an application fee that is paid either through online or offline mode only.