Intelligence Bureau has invited online application form for intelligence bureau recruitment 2018 at official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. The bureau has released the notification to recruit 1054 Security assistant/Executive posts in various subsidiaries. The eligible and interested candidate can apply online for intelligence bureau recruitment 2018 till 10th November 2018 by online mode.
The upper age limit in order to apply for the exam is 27 years. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC category, upper age cap is relaxed by 5 years and 3 years respectively. The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has invited the applications for 1054 Security assistant/Executive posts and candidates may apply on Maharashtra Government’s official website @ mha.gov.in.
How to Apply Online Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
Below are some simple and easy steps to fill Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 application form online.
- To apply online for the recruitment of intelligence bureau 2018 you have to visit official website https://mha.gov.in/.
- After that go to recruitment section at the homepage.
- Now you will be redirected to www.recruitmentonline.in.
- Read the instructions carefully click at right tick in front of i have read detailed notification and click at proceed option.
- Now click at new registration.
- After that registration form will be opened at your screen.
- Now you will receive user name and password for further login.
- After the registration you will be able to fill online application form.
The candidates, who are willing to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 must have completed matriculation or hold an equivalent degree from a recognized education board. The candidates should know a local language as mentioned in the advertisement for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018.
Documents Required after Selection
Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of Tier-II examination.
a) Matric/Secondary School certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth,
b) Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent, if acquired,
c) Degree or Provisional degree and mark sheet of graduation from a recognized university, if acquired,
d) OBC certificate, if applicable
e) SC/ST certificate, if applicable,
f) NOC from the present employer, if applicable,
g) Sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one uploaded.
The procedure for submitting the online application form starts on October 20, 2018 The Last date for applying for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 is November 10, 2018. The last date of depositing application with late fee is November 13, 2018.