Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Raghubar Das is going to launch Har Ghar Nal Har Ghar Jal Yojana today. Main objective of this scheme is provide drinking water in every home. CM will announced 26 Scheme on this occasion. For this works govt. will spend Rs. 1050 Crore rupees. This is a big scheme to people of Jharkhand as reported by Chief Secretary of Department of Sanitation (AP).
Highlight of “Har Ghar Nal Har Ghar Jal” Yojana
- Under this scheme, water pipeline will be routed in every house.
- In the first phase, this scheme will be start for these below district of Jharkhand.
- Around 600 villages will get benefit of this scheme in first phase.
- Govt. has targeted to give benefit of this scheme for 10.5 Lakh Peoples of 2.5 Lakh Houses.
- In another words, total 2.5 Lakh house will get drinking water connection.
- Apart from this, 415 crore rupees will spend in second phase for below district.
According to AP Singh target will be complete in 2020. As well as, Intec Well, Water Treatment plant, Sump network will be construct under “Har Ghar Nal Har Ghar Jal” scheme which is a good initiative by CM of Jharkhand.