The University of Lucknow has invited UP CPAT 2017 Application Form / Ayush 2017 application form at www.lkouniv.ac.in or www.cpatup2017.in. The online application form for CPAT-2017 is available at the official website from today. The cost of the form is Rs 2,000 for General and OBC applicants while SC and ST applicants will have to pay Rs 1,000. The fee can be paid by net banking, debit and credit cards only.
Some candidates are searching cpatup2017.org but official website is cpatup2017.in
Combined Pre-AYUSH Test 2017 is going to be conducted on October 4, 2017 from 1 pm to 4 pm for admission into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes for the academic session 2017-2018.
How to Fill UP CPAT 2017 Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill the UP CPAT 2017 Application Form.
- To fill the UP CPAT 2017 Online Application Form the candidates have to visit official website www.lkouniv.ac.in or www.cpatup2017.in.
- The form will be filled in two steps.
- First click at proceed option at the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully and again click at proceed after selecting a agree option.
- Make your Registration first.
- After that you will be able to fill personal details, education qualification and upload your photo.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- After filling the application form the candidates have to click at submit option.
- Keep remember your registration number and password to download UP CPAT admit card.
UP CPAT 2017 / Combined Pre-AYUSH Test Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria of UP CPAT 2017.
- General and OBC candidates should be between 17 years and 25 years of age to be eligible for applying.
- There is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates in upper age limit.
- Candidates should have completed class 12th with Science or its equivalent.
Application Fees :
- For General/OBC- Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.1000/-
CPAT 2017 Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding UP CPAT 2017
|1.||Online Registration form will be available||12th September 2017, 3 PM|
|2.||Last date for form submission||25th September 2017|
|4.||Admit card would be available||29th September 2017|
|5.||Examination date||October 4, 2017 from 1 pm to 4|
|6.||Answer key will be published||6th October 2017|
|7.||Result will be declared||12th October 2017|
|7.||Counselling process||16th October 2017|
The eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form from 12 September 2017 to last date 25 September 2017.