Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has invited Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Recruitment 2017 online application at educationrecruitmentboard.com. The interested and eligible candidates can make Master Cadre Teacher Vacancy Online Registration at the official website. Punjab Cadre Recruitment notification is for notification for the recruitment of Teachers posts for various subjects like Hindi/ English/ Maths/ Punjabi/ Science/ Social Studies under recruitment board.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Cadre Teachers Recruitment 2017 from 12 Septemebr to 11 October 2017.
Master Cadre Teacher Vacancy Online Application Form
Below are the steps to fill the Master Cadre Teacher Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- To fill the online application form the aspirants have to visit official website educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Go in the latest recruitment in the link section at the homepage.
- Click at Recruitment of Master Cadre Teachers for various Subjects – September 2017
- Read the instructions carefully and click at proceed option.
- If you are already registered then make your login.
- Now users have to make their Registration by clicking at New User Registration.
- Fill the necessary details in the registration form.
- Click at Register Me option and keep your username and password secure for further use.
The educational qualification varies for all the subjects. Candidates can check the notification at the homepage of the official website
The minimum age for applying for these posts is 18 years and the age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Maximum age limit is as follows:
General – 37 Years
OBC – 42 Years
ST/ ST – 45 Years
PWD – 47 Years
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in Education Recruitment Board Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges.
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
- SC / ST category candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- PWD category candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Interested and eligible job Applicants can apply online through the official website, educationrecruitmentboard.com from 12th September 2017 to 06th October 2017. Selection will be based on written test and Interview.