The Bihar Vidhan Sabha has invited online application form for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2018 of officer assistant, driver and other posts at official website www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Bihar vidhan sabha recruitment 2018 in the prescribed format on or before November 22, 2018.
The Bihar vidhan sabha has released the notification to fill various posts of officer assistant, driver and other posts in Vidhan Sabha. The candidates can apply online for bihar vidhan sabha vacancy 2018 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2018
The eligible and interested candidates can fill online application form for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2018 by following the instructions which are given below.
- To apply online for bihar vidhan sabha recruitment 2018 the candidates have to visit official website www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in.
- Click at Apply Online option at the homepage.
- After that you will be redirected to blas.online-ap1.com.
- Now click at Apply online in front of Driver, Library Attendant, Order Paper Distributor, Office Attendant, Office Attendant (Darban), Office Attendant (Farrash), Office Attendant (Sweeper) & Office Attendant (Gardener).
- Click at New Candidate Register option.
- After that you will be able to fill online application form.
- Fill it with complete and accurate details.
Educational Qualification and Experience
Driver – For the post of driver, candidates should have passed 10th Standard or equivalent qualification and should possess a valid driving license (LMV/HMV) issued from a competent authority.
Other posts – Candidates should have passed 10th Standard or equivalent qualification.
Women/SC/ST/PwD (Bihar State)-Rs 25/-
Other – Rs 100/-