“Bharat Ke Veer” web portal and mobile app inaugurated by Union Home Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh. Ministry of Affairs, Government of India launched https://bharatkeveer.gov.in. This is the first government website giving the opportunity to everyone to help & support our soldiers directly by credited fund to their bank account. This website is an initiative to pay homage to the braveheart’s who laid down their lives in the line of duty. Using this platform individuals can contribute or donate directly to the braveheart’s kin bank account. Through this website anyone can help the family of our Central Armed Police Force/Central Para Military Force soldiers who sacrificed his/her life in line of duty. Akhay Kumar is also joined this occasion and said that this is good initiative by government. He told every Indian wants to support our soldiers, they have not any platform to support or donate online.
Donation Guidelines & Terms Conditions on https://bharatkeveer.gov.in
- Any people can donate up tp 15 Lakh directly to the bravehearts bank account.
- If the donation amount exceeded more than 15 Lakh than donor will be alerted. He can decrease the donation amount or divert the part of donation amount to another bravehearts bank account.
- A committee of senior government official will manage the Bharat Ke Veer Corpus and this committee have rights to decide the disbursement of donated fund to brave heart’s family on need basis
- User can visit official website at https://www.bharatkeveer.gov.in/ bharatkeveer
Forces under Bharat Ke Veer Corpus
- Assam Rifles
Website and mobile application designed and managed by NIC (National Informatics Centre). Payments are managed and powered by SBI (State Bank of India). This ensure that Website and App is fully secure for transactions. Some people are searching wrong URL like https://bhartkeveer.gov.in & http://bharatkeveer.gov.in & but correct website address is https://bhartkeveer.gov.in & www.bharatkeveer.gov.in
How to Donate for Martyr through Bharat Ke Veer Mobile App
- Any donor can donate upto Rs. 15 lakh for any martyr’s family.
- Donation will be made through Bank Account.
- If donor exceed the limit of donation then he/she will be altered.
- Donor’s donation will be diverted to another martyr’s family or any Bravehearts/ Soldier.
- You may donate amount of donation according to your limit.